Sacred Heart & St. Gerard Council of Catholic Women are sponsoring a Fashion show here at Sacred Heart social hall. Please check out the flyer attached or contact the Parish office for more info for purchasing tickets.
Sacred Heart School is proud to present our 2019 Heart of an Angel Dinner Auction event – BARRELS, BITES & BIDS! Featuring foods from local restaurants and caterers. Guests will be able to enjoy music and fun while sampling complimentary food, beer, wine and spirits throughout the evening. Event activities will include: Wine Pull, Grub Grab, Heads and Tails, Raffle, Silent Auction, Live Auction. Get ready to mix and mingle throughout the evening as you participate in our many auction activities with chances to win!
Knights of Columbus will host a traditional St. Patrick’s Day Corn Beef and Cabbage Dinner on March 16, 2019 from 5:00pm – 8:00pm in the Social Hall.” SPECIAL” IRISH BREW AVAILABLE! Music by the fabulous QTQ Band. Tickets are $15.00 Single/ $25.00 Couple and are available after Mass, Parish Office or from any K of C Member.
Lets spread the Word!!! Friday afternoon BINGO continues JAN 4th. Doors open at 11am, Games start at 12:00pm. Kitchen opens 11:00am.
DON’T FORGET! MONDAY NIGHT BINGO!!! Doors open at 4pm, Early Birds at 6:00 and Reg Games at 6:30pm. Kitchen opens at 5pm.
Please call the parish office for more info – 386-428-6426
GREAT PRIZES, PAYOUTS AND LOTS OF FUN!!!!
- The Legion of Mary is one of the largest lay apostolic movements in the world.
- Sacred Heart is home to Our Lady of Perpetual Help Presidium which happens to be the oldest in our diocese.
- Are you interested in increasing in holiness through the imitation of the virtues of Mary, to foster a deeper devotion to Mary among all people and undertake various apostolic works?
- We invite men and women of 18 years and older to join us to pray the rosary everyday for peace on earth at the request of the Blessed Mother.
- Please join us. We meet weekly on Tuesdays at 9 : 00 AM in the Church Office Conference room. All are invited to attend and discern membership. Questions? Call Melanie at 402-4434.