– Vacation Bible School will run from June 11-15, 2018.
– Registration forms may be picked up from the parish office, Sacred Heart Catholic School, and the entrance table at Church lobby.
– Donations of crafts and art supplies like glue sticks, yarn, crayons, popsicle sticks, glitters, scissors, etc. are welcome.
– VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED. As you plan for summer, please consider helping out and make a difference in our children’s life. Training will be provided for both adult and youth volunteers. High School students who need service hours are welcome.
For inquiries, please contact Maria Bilodeau via email @ MBilodeau@sacredheartcatholic.com
Office : 386-410-5947 ext. 1009
Cell # – 386-690-4023
All parishioners are invited to attend! A bus has been reserved. Sign up for a round-trip to Lou’s ordination, leaving Sacred Heart, promptly at 8:00am and leaving Mary, Queen of the Universe at approximately 12:30 or 1:00 to return to Sacred Heart, sign up at the parish office. Suggested donation to cover the cost of the bus is $20.00 per person.
- Following the 4pm Mass on June 9th there will be a pot luck dinner to celebrate Lou’s ordination. All parishioners are invited and are asked to visit or call the parish office to RSVP so we can get an approximate head count and to let us know if you can bring a dish and what it will be. We expect to have a large cake, so desserts will not be needed.
- Can’t make it to the pot-luck? There will be other opportunities to celebrate and congratulate Lou. Following the 7am and 11:30am Masses on June 10th there will be coffee and pastries, following the 9:00am Mass will be breakfast.
Want to congratulate Lou with a gift? It is not necessary; your prayers and support are all he wants. But if you are inclined, there is a gift registry in the parish office that includes items he needs in order to perform his
Deacon duties and also items the parish needs, such as matching vestments for our Deacons and Priests.
Have you noticed a cradle or large wicker basket at the back of the Sanctuary?
The Sacred Heart/St. Gerard CCW are collecting items for a Baby Shower for the Pregnancy Crisis Center of Daytona Beach and Grace House of Edgewater.
The shower began Mothers Day and will run thru Fathers Day June 17, 2018
\Your donations will help young pregnant women in crisis. Diapers, new clothing and new or gently used baby furniture are most needed. Your baby items and also monetary donations an be placed in the basket.
Help us to fill it to capacity! Your generosity is most appreciated.